Now is the time to get involved! There are some great opportunities for board level involvement as well as ground level volunteerism.
MBP Board – Leadership Team
We’re looking to expand our leadership team with more folks from San Francisco and the neighborhoods surrounding McLaren Park. MBP needs help with everything from fundraising to maintenance crew leadership. If you have leadership experience and are interested in a board level position, get in touch!
MBP Core – Digging Crew
If you ride bikes and like to dig in the dirt, let us know. We’re looking for a dozen people that live in the neighborhoods surrounding McLaren Park to help with day-to-day maintenance of the bike park. We’re talking about the fun stuff: Fixing rollers, shaping lips, maintaining the wall-rides. Look for training to take place in early December.
- Experience riding in a bike park and/or pumptrack environment
- Experience with digging and earth shaping tools in a bike park context
- The ability to engage and communicate with park users in a positive way
- The ability to coordinate and communicate with SFRPD maintenance in a constructive way
- Willingness to take a leadership role in volunteer efforts with SFRPD and the community
If you’re interested, drop us an email!